Should you wish to rent a car we would recommend to do so only from the last day of your stay with us. The closest spots are 1717 Berri (enterprise, in the central bus station) and 3585 Berri (autoplateau, 10 minutes walk or 1 metro stop ).
- airport shuttle - 747 timetable
frequent departures to the central bus station (see map below), rates on STM site
- driving from the airport (google):
- take highway 20 towards downtown
- go through Ville-Marie tunnel, take Berri exit
- turn left on Berri, then right on Ontario
- turn right on St-André (map)
bus and subway
Both the Central Bus Station (station centrale d'autocars) and the main subway station Berri-UQÀM (exit Place Dupuis on de Maisonneuve) are located 2 minutes walk from the B&B.
Wherever you arrive from, follow Centre Ville (downtown).
The B&B is located south in the center of Montreal island. Warning: the Jacques-Cartier bridge is closed between 8pm and midnight on fireworks festival evenings (some Wednesdays and Saturdays in July / August).
- from Jacques-Cartier bridge:
- straight till the first light, then left on Ontario
- drive through several streets and turn left on St-André (map)
- from Champlain bridge:
- turn right at the first exit after the bridge
- follow Centre-Ville (downtown) direction
- take Ville-Marie tunnel, Berri exit
- turn left on Berri, right on Ontario then right on St-André (map)